For Sale; Donkey, (Mini, Standard or Mammoth) Rope Halter;
matching lead line, perfect fit.
Handmade from yacht rope, brass screw on snap with a beautiful leather end.
Wash in a bucket of warm soapy water and let dry.
I train you to train your donkey, mule or horse. Sequim, WA
Melody creates Custom Worldwide Virtual Coaching, Consulting and Training, specifically designed to meet your individual needs and the unique needs of your Donkey, horse or mule.
Custom one-on-one training, worldwide virtual coaching and consulting includes building equine social skills, how to build the proper paddock or barn, proper diet, general information and health tips, care of hooves and teeth as well as how to find a good farrier and much more. Understanding the individual needs of donkeys, horses and mules brings tranquility to any farm.
All training, coaching and consulting is done in a ‘virtual’ setting allowing you and your equine to connect on a new level.
What Is A Worldwide Virtual Trainer, Coach, and Consultant?
A Worldwide Virtual Trainer, Coach and Consultant is a qualified individual capable of providing one-on-one guidance through a Skype internet connection. This allows Virtual Trainers and equine owners to connect from any location in the world.
“When we are through working together, you will be the Equine Whisperer for your farm.”
When do you need a Worldwide Virtual Coach, Consultant and Trainer?
1. If you go to the barn and your donkey, horse or mule walks away from you.
2. If you cannot catch your donkey, horse or mule, or you have no choice but to leave the halter on. I will teach you how to have the donkey, horse or mule catch you. Leaving the halter on is dangerous and can cause death via self-mutilation or result in the halter growing into the face.
3. If you cannot pick up their feet and the trimmer (farrier) will not do their feet. A domesticated equine must have their feet trimmed at least every seven weeks – summer every six weeks.
4. If you cannot have the vet out due to number 1, 2 and or 3.
5. If you cannot take them for a walk.
6. If you cannot ride them.
7. If you cannot teach them to pull a cart.
8. If you cannot take your donkey for a walk/hike carrying your lunch and water.
9. If you cannot send them back into the stall without them wanting to take off. All equine can learn to walk in, turn and face you and wait for the halter to come off.
10. If you cannot give them treats or feed grain without them becoming aggressive.
11. If you cannot load them in a trailer – this is a must during an emergency.
12. If your donkey, horse or mule drags you when you try to walk them.
13. If you are afraid of your donkey, horse or mule as they turn their butt to you and try to kick or bite you, or worse yet they try to jump on your back or rear up at you.
Your safety is very important. If you cannot do ‘any’ of the above, your equine is in charge and your safety is at risk.
“All animals are looking for a leader. I will coach you to become the leader your donkey, horse or mule dreams of having.” You can do this!
How Does Virtual Coaching Work?
We Skype at least once a week for one hour as I am training you to train your horse, donkey or mule. I am training you how to be a leader and stay safe and never get hurt. I train you to read the body language of your equine and understand the personality, introvert or extrovert of your equine and yourself and match the energy, never hold a grudge. I give you creative ways to fix the dance you are stuck in with your equine. I am training you how to think like the equine, and be a fair leader without abuse, as equine are black and white in all things they do, no gray areas, one look from my lead mare and all other equine run out of the barn. Just a look. Donkeys, Horses and Mules always learn best from the person they trust, respect and feel safe with, this is you!
Do I go to the barn with you to train, coach and consult you? No
Are you ready to learn how to lead/train your donkey, horse or mule?
I look forward to coaching you to become the leader your donkey, horse or mule is dreaming of and making your dreams come true. I study human personalities, equine personalities and behavior modification. I understand fear, disabilities and how easy it is to give up. Never give up is my motto, trust GOD in Jesus Christ name for all things. I teach you how to read your equine and help them learn to do the things you are dreaming of. This is my passion keeping equine in their homes and making your dreams come true. We all have dreams and goals, even I hired a personal coach after the semi-truck accident. I have been a virtual student too.
I give you detailed homework based on your goals, no more than fifteen minutes of training time for your equine two or three times a week. Quality time is better than drilling, never drill any horse, mule or donkey. You do the home work, ask a family member or friend to video tape you, send me the video to review. Smart phones are easy to send short videos.
4. I teach you how to use your voice, timing, energy and more to train your equine.
How Do I Manage Your Lessons?
I bank your lessons meaning I send you a receipt after each one hour training class via skype. Skype is free to download on your computer and is a wonderful way to learn as I can see you and you can see me anywhere in the world. You can ask me any questions and I will answer, if I do not know the answer I will find the expert in the area of your need. Skype lets me type to you and you can type to me and we each can send videos. You can purchase one lesson at a time, five or the best deal ten lessons. I offer free video review (no charge) and I will not charge you to call me or text me with short questions. Your donkey, mule or horses welfare and meeting your goals along with keeping you both safe is my number one concern. All relationships take time, having a plan will increase the time of meeting your goals 100%. All equine are looking for a leader who will help them find safety, I teach you how to provide this need to your donkey, horse or mule.
Having a personal coach, trainer and consultant is a wonderful way to learn as each problem you need resolved is instantly removed, leaving you with no worries and more time to enjoy your donkey, horse or mule.
How long is homework?
No more than fifteen to twenty minutes of training (home work) in most cases. Less is more, quality training, never drilling.
Is my credit card safe to give over the internet?
Yes, I pay KeyBank Virtual Merchant a fee every month and every customer for them to manage your credit cards. I keep no credit cards on site ever.
How Can I Pay For Virtual Coaching Lessons?